Prices and more information for hunters:
1. We provide morning guided duck hunts with lodging for $250 a person or all day duck hunts for $350 a person with lodging.
2. Duck processing is offered for $3 a duck and $4 a goose.
3. Lodging only is $50 per person per night with a minimum of six people to have private lodge. Lodges are fully furnished facility with the exception of we do not supply meals, meals can be arranged if requested.
4. Tips for duck and goose guides are not included on the package price.
5. All balances are due upon arrival.
6. Evening speckabelly goose hunts are $150 a gun with minimum of four hunters.
7. Daily duck blind leases/self-guided duck hunts are offered in flooded rice and bean fields. Arkansas county guide service supply a duck blind with one dozen decoys in a well proven area, no more than six to a duck blind. Blind lease is $550 per duck blind.
8. Evening self-guided duck hunts are $75 a gun.
9. Conservation snow goose hunts are $250 a person with lodging.
10. Duck hunting is a dangerous sport, Arkansas county guide service is not responsible for injuries or loss of property.
12. License can be purchased at macks prairie wings or online at www.agfc.com
WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR DUCK OR GOOSE HUNT.
1.shotgun and gun case.
2.steel shot or other approved non-toxic shot.
3.warm camouflage clothing, face mask or face paint, waders, gloves and hat.
5.headlight or flashlight
6.camera or video camera.